Each chapter often hosts breakfast runs/rides, please feel free to contact us
should you wish to join us for a ride.
We often support various charities and assist other clubs directly and by attending their events and runs.
Around May every year, we host a night jol to collect funds and goods for one or more charities. Our night jols were:
- 2021 - Cancelled due to the Covid-19 pandemic
- 2020 - Cancelled due to the Covid-19 pandemic
- 2019 - Pit Pals (Klein Dassenberg) (Held at Killarney Raceway, Milnerton)
- 2018 - Thandanani Care Centre (Welgelegen)(Held at Killarney Raceway, Milnerton)
- 2017 - De Grendel Home and Learning Center for Autistic Children and Adults (Bothasig)(Held at Killarney Raceway, Milnerton)
- 2016 - St. Anne's Home (Woodstock) (Held at the Pigeon Club, Bellville)
- 2015 - CPOA Arcadia Place (Observatory) (Held at Theo Marais Park, Milnerton)
- 2014 - Nazareth House (Vredehoek)(Held at Dukes Of Hazzard, Montague Gardens)
- 2013 - The Rainbow House (Goodwood)(Held at The Pigeon Club, Parow)